Bach trumpet mouthpiece
The world's most widely used mouthpiece. Silver plated.
Made in the USA.
All models available with 117 back-bore. Contact us to order
Bach's standard mouthpiece for Bb trumpet, is probably the most widely used professional mouthpiece in the world. Part of this is due to the large amount of different models available. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, symphonic or jazz-head, Bach most likely has the right mouthpiece for you.
The number indicates cup diameter: from #1 (biggest) to #20 (smallest).
The letter indicates cup depth: from A (deep cup) to F (shallow cup).
- 7C is the universal standard, and a great piece for any beginner.
- 3C and 5C are for intermediate students looking for something with more volume and sound.
- 1 1/2C and 1 1/4C is the standard among professionals - These are bigger mouthpieces with lots of projection and tone, but which also demmand that you're in shape.
- 10 1/2C(W) is for the screamers. These will help you reach those high notes, but at a cost: The tone isn't quite as good as the bigger mouthpieces..
We have a huge stock of these mouthpieces, so if you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
We're glad to modify your mouthpiece according to your needs. Contact us for a quote for the following modifications.
- Gold plating
- Bending (between 1 and 12 degrees)
- Heat treatment
- Opening up of throat
- Backbore modification
Dette er det bedste mundstykke jeg har spillet på. Startede i sin tid på 7C fordi det fulgte med min trompet. Med tiden er jeg gået op til en større model fordi jeg spiller en del klassisk trompet. Nu er jeg på 1½C, og det har en flot, stor klang!
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00