Daddario Select Jazz mouthpiece for alto saxophone
Through many years our best selling mouthpiece has been the American Meyer ebonite mouthpiece. When Rico (which is now D'Addario Woodwinds) were designing a new professional mouthpiece for alto saxophone, they took a long, hard look at the 1950's Meyer mouthpieces. The result is this mouthpiece with a round and rich sound, that is very easy to play.
This mouthpiece could easily become a new favourite. They roughly corresponds with Meyer's mouthpiece, so D5M compares to the Meyer 5, which is our most popular professional alto mouthpiece. Discover the sound that sets the standard of jazz with the D'Addario Select Jazz Alto mouthpiece, which captures the feel and tone of legendary products from years past. The D'Addario Select Jazz mouthpiece is a perfect union of tradition and innovation so you can always play your best.
- 100% precision-milled, vintage-inspired jazz mouthpieces
- The Select Jazz line is milled not molded, from solid rod rubber, using D’Addario’s precise computer-controlled mouthpiece-making technology
- Classic sound and response, with even intonation across the entire range of the saxophone
- Features medium chambers and facing lengths
- Available in three tip openings: 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Made in the USA from foreign materials by D'Addario
Wow - det lyder bare 100 gange bedre end mit gamle Yamaha mundstykke! Vidste slet ikke at det kunne gøre så stor en forskel... Min saxofon lyder nu meget mere behagelig og rund. Jeg skulle lige et halvt nummer ned i bladstyrke, så nu bruger jeg Vandoren 2,5 og det virker perfekt.
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00