Yamaha YFL-382 flute
Yamaha's 300-series flutes are, with their silver head joints, labeled for the intermediate student. This does not mean this model is not a viable option for the beginner - the Sterling head joint just provides more room to develop your technical abilities.
- Sterling silver head joint
- In-line G
- Ring keys
- Includes case and cleaning accessories
If you compare this flute to the YFL-381, you will find the following improvements:
- Pointed Key Arms: Otherwise known as 'French' pointed key arms the new YFL-382 now features the same key mechanism design as some of the more expensive Yamaha models. The addition of the pointed key arm makes these keys more sturdy and even in how the pad underneath closes. This means the flute can play more easily and that pad wear is more evenly spread and reduced.
- New Pad Cup Shaping: After much research and testing Yamaha has applied new shaping to the pad cup touch pieces, ie where you rest your fingers on the keys. The new shaping feels more comfortable and natural under the fingers.
- New Optimised Pads: The quality of all the materials on these flutes is exceptional and now even the pads have been optimized to give longer life and a more even seal over the tone holes making the flute super efficient and easy to play.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00