Yamaha YFL-372 flute
The Yamaha 300-series features a silver head joint and is ideally suited for the intermediate player or the ambitious beginner. The YFL-372 has ring keys, E-mechanism and is delivered with plastic plugs to make the transition from closed to open hole keys easier.
- Sterling head joint
- Silver plated body and foot joint
- Includes case and cleaning accessories
If you compare this flute to the YFL-371, you will find the following improvements:
- Pointed Key Arms: Otherwise known as 'French' pointed key arms the new YFL-372 now features the same key mechanism design as some of the more expensive Yamaha models. The addition of the pointed key arm makes these keys more sturdy and even in how the pad underneath closes. This means the flute can play more easily and that pad wear is more evenly spread and reduced.
- New Pad Cup Shaping: After much research and testing Yamaha has applied new shaping to the pad cup touch pieces, ie where you rest your fingers on the keys. The new shaping feels more comfortable and natural under the fingers.
- New Optimised Pads: The quality of all the materials on these flutes is exceptional and now even the pads have been optimized to give longer life and a more even seal over the tone holes making the flute super efficient and easy to play.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00