Yamaha YBB-632 NEO Bb-tuba
YBB-632 has a rich and rich sound and thus forms the perfect sound base and a stable foundation for the band.
- Large diameter of the bell (Ø = 50 cm)
- The bore allows free blowing with moderate resistance
- The position of the valves is corrected for optimal freedom in the fingers, which makes it easier to play fast passages.
- The hand support design (semi-circular) has been improved and enables a more flexible hand position
- Comes in a hard case with Yamaha mouthpiece model BB-66D4
|Bell diameter||500 mm|
|Bore||18,5-20 mm (0,728-0,787”)|
|Valves||3 top + 1 side, compensation|
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the centre of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00