Yamaha YBB-632 NEO Bb-tuba
YBB-632 has a rich and rich sound and thus forms the perfect sound base and a stable foundation for the band.
- Large diameter of the bell (Ø = 50 cm)
- The bore allows free blowing with moderate resistance
- The position of the valves is corrected for optimal freedom in the fingers, which makes it easier to play fast passages.
- The hand support design (semi-circular) has been improved and enables a more flexible hand position
- Comes in a hard case with Yamaha mouthpiece model BB-66D4
|Bell diameter||500 mm|
|Bore||18,5-20 mm (0,728-0,787”)|
|Valves||3 top + 1 side, compensation|
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00