The Mariguax 901 model is semi-automatic and with a grenadilla body and silver plated keywork.
The 901 is a Mariguax classic, based on Jules Marigaux's original specifications and attitude towards timbre and expression. This is an obvious choice for orchestral playing and is favored by professional oboists across the world.
- Made of selected grendilla
- Handcrafted in France at Marigaux's workshop
- 3rd octave mechanism, double F key
- Double correspondence on bell
- 12 months free access to adjustments in our workshop
- Without case.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the center of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 14:00