Yamaha YFL-312 flute
Yamaha flute, model 312. The 300-series offers a Sterling silver head joint and is a great upgrade from the student model. The silver headjoint provides more body to the timbre and allows for more agility of sound.
- Sterling head joint
- Silver plated nickel silver body and foot joint
- Closed keys
- Includes case and cleaning accessories
If you compare this model with the YFL-311, you will see the following improvements:
- Pointed Key Arms: Otherwise known as 'French' pointed key arms the new YFL-312 now features the same key mechanism design as some of the more expensive Yamaha models. The addition of the pointed key arm makes these keys more sturdy and even in how the pad underneath closes. This means the flute can play more easily and that pad wear is more evenly spread and reduced.
- New Pad Cup Shaping: After much research and testing Yamaha has applied new shaping to the pad cup touch pieces, ie where you rest your fingers on the keys. The new shaping feels more comfortable and natural under the fingers.
- New Optimised Pads: The quality of all the materials on these flutes is exceptional and now even the pads have been optimized to give longer life and a more even seal over the tone holes making the flute super efficient and easy to play.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the centre of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00