The Divine clarinet is developed by Paul Meyer in collaboration with internationally renowned artists and represents the top model in the "RC" bore family. The clarinet is made from selected natural grenadilla wood with GreenLine material lining the upper joint toneholes, that are most prone to cracking. The metal rings has been replaced with carbon fiber, which reduces the weight of the clarinet slightly, and contributes greatly to its balance.
The Divine model comes with two barrels - 65mm and 66mm -, that fit both the Bb and A clarinet.
Like the Tosca, the Divine features a low F correction key.
- Professional Buffet A clarinet
- Model Divine
- Grenadilla with GreenLine in selected upper joint toneholes
- Silver plated nickel silver keywork, with Goretex and cork pads, Eb lever and F correction
- Two barrel, 65mm and 66mm
- Mouthpiece and ligature
- Divine double Hightech case for Bb and A clarinet
- Cleaning accessories
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
Our shop has been located in the centre of Copenhagen since 1796.
Mon-Fri: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00